The development of the TRANGOWORLD philosophy leads us to two fundamental commitments. The first, to the present, to the world we live in, to today’s generations, to the environment and to people, through:
- Belonging to the European Outdoor Group and its task – among others – of coordinating and promoting responsible work practice within the Outdoor industry.
- Underscoring the value of Corporate Social Responsibility at TRANGOWORLD, and working with suppliers who hold certifications:
- BSCI, whose objective is to provide companies with the best system to improve work conditions in the global supply chain.
- WRAP, whose objective as an independent body is to help clothing and shoe factories around the world to ensure that they are operating in compliance with the local laws and the internationally accepted standards of ethical practices in work.
- FWF, whose objective as an independent organization is to work with companies and factories to improve the labour conditions of garment workers.
- Associate suppliers, certified by the International Down and Feather Bureau, whose objective is to guarantee the consumers that the down and feather used in its products are pure, hygienic and that they are derived as by-products of the food industry.
- Team Resetcardio whose objective is to fight against sudden death of the popular athlete by raising awareness, training and prevention of this disease, with special attention to mountain runners.