We use our own cookies and those of third parties to facilitate and improve browsing, to show you content relating to your preferences and to compile statistical information. If you continue browsing, we will consider that you accept their use. More information.
TRANGOWORLD S.A. in compliance with established stipulations in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), informs the users of the website https://www.trangoworld.com:
Who is responsible for data processing?
The data that the user provides to us through the forms of this website will be added to processes for which the responsible party is TRANGOWORLD S.A. with Tax Identification Code (CIF) A50000876 and corporate domicile at Pol. Ind. Malpica, c/c, Parc. 102, B1F, 50016 de Zaragoza.
You can make contact calling 976421100 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the purpose for which we collect your data?
On this website personal data are collected through different forms. The data requested in each form area those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purposes of processing are as follows:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose for data collection on this form is to be able to answer the queries made and to send the user the information requested by e-mail or telephone indicated on the form.
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION FORM The purpose for data collection on this form is to register the user to receive the company newsletter, by which they will receive information regarding the offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company. The user, once registered, will receive an e-mail to confirm the subscription in the bulletin. The mailings are made with MailChimp, a company whose servers are located in the USA and are covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement approved by the European Data Protection Committee, which can be consulted at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active
- USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION FORM: The purpose for data collection on this form is to be able to manage and process the purchase made by the user. When the user is registered, in future purchases they will log in with the user name and password and in addition to making purchases they can consult the purchases history, etc. Additionally, through this form the user can also register to receive the company newsletter, to receive information regarding offers, promotions, products, activities of the company. When the user is registered, they will receive an e-mail to confirm subscription to the bulletin.
- E-MAIL: If the user contacts us through the e-mail displayed on this website, their data will be processed to answer the queries made and to be able to send the information requested by e-mail by which the query is received.
What category of data do we process?
The data collected, included but not limited to the same, refers to the category of identifying data, such as: First name and surnames, Telephone number, Postal address, Company, E-mail, as well as the IP address from where they access the data collection form.
How long do we store your data?
In the cases that purchases are made through the online store the personal data that you provide us will be stored while the contractual relationship is maintained. When the contractual relationship has ended the data will be stored while it is necessary to comply with legal obligations, with the purpose of being able to respond against possible incidents of the services performed. Once the responsibilities derived from said legal obligations have expired, your data will be deleted.
In the case of the personal data necessary for sending commercial communications, as well as the data obtained in the other forms, we will store your personal data from when you give us your consent until you revoke it or else request the limitation of processing. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked during the legally required periods.
Do we make profiles with your data?
With the data entered by the user, neither will automated decisions be made, nor will profiles be made.
What legitimizes the processing of your data?
Legitimization for processing of your data is express consent granted by a positive and affirmative act (completing the corresponding form and marking the box of acceptance of this policy) at the time of providing us your personal data. The user must complete the fields requested to be able to send the completed forms; if the fields indicated are not completed, they cannot be sent.
The processing of data sent through the e-mail shown on the website is legitimized by the legitimate interest of our company to respond to the communications received.
To whom do we transfer your data?
Neither transfers of data nor international transfers of your data are foreseen, with the exception of those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation, as well as those cases in which a judicial authority so requires this from us.
What third parties provide services on this website?
For the development of this website the following service providers are used:
- Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses secure protocols with which the communication of data is done through an encrypted channel.
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- access their personal data,
- request rectification of the personal data that are inaccurate,
- request their erasure when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected,
- request the limitation of its processing, in which case they will only be stored for the exercise or the defence of claims,
- request portability of their data,
- for reasons relating to their particular situation, they may oppose their processing and TRANGOWORLD S.A. will cease to process them, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims
- the user can revoke the consent provided at any time
The user can exercise their rights by e-mail email@example.com or postal address Pol. Ind. Malpica, c/c, Parc. 102, B1F, 50016 of Zaragoza, attaching a photocopy of National ID and indicating the right exercised.
The user can also submit a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What security measures have we established?
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to ensure the security of the personal data and prevent its unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in view of the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, according to Art. 32 of the GDPR EU 679/2016.
How do our social networks operate?
Through our social networks you can share our contents or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest for the entire community.
Our social networks are constantly supervised with the purpose of attending to your questions and comments in the shortest time possible.
We want it to be a space which we can all enjoy, so it is important that we all follow rules of civil coexistence:
- You are responsible for the contents you publish. Do not infringe any right, law or regulation.
- Make your submissions and their tone carefully, avoid posting any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right to privacy. Do not make illicit, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Avoid fraudulent, deceptive comments or those that can be misleading.
- We do not allow spam, or commercial or advertising messages: We do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not have conversations with profiles that we may consider to be false.
Please bear in mind that the content posted by the followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of our company.
If your comments do not comply with the ‘House rules’, they can be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who posts content that is not allowed will be blocked from the community.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.